Perfect I’m Not Yelling I’m Scottish That’s How We Talk Shirt
You really think he’s motivated by anything other Perfect I’m Not Yelling I’m Scottish That’s How We Talk Shirt than fame and money maybe he knows that they don’t use slave labor or forced labor from hypothetical concentration camps. He’s in it for the money though. Don’t expect his ‘principles’ to shine through any time soon. Yeah, that would never happen. Kaepernick loves his money too much to do the right things. Higher arent Black. Keep ain’t gonna support this. I laughed when I read Tim Cook on the list of laureates. Apple is such a human rights violator. Has he ever said anything about it? I’d hate for someone to imply he’s ok with slavery as long as it’s not on American soil.
Buy it: Perfect I’m Not Yelling I’m Scottish That’s How We Talk Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét