Pretty Gangsta Wrapper Christmas Shirt

 What does she mean by everyone’s an about Pretty Gangsta Wrapper Christmas Shirt: blank bit behind on fall. Maybe I’m dense but I’m pretty sure Rach and the entire Brooklyn squad is VERY EARLY to fall and Halloween. Noelle did not just share with us how she tucks her sweater into her bra. Ma’am. Sis. LMAO at Rachel posting a setlist of the Taylor Swift concert with one of the songs listed as “Reputation.” A year later. Taylor Swift does not have a song called Reputation. (She does have an incredible album called reputation for my non-Swifties) I remember her getting called out for it at the time, she got a bit defensive and corrected it with some justification BUT SHE IS POSTING IT AGAIN A YEAR LATER. STILL INCORRECT.

Buy it: Pretty Gangsta Wrapper Christmas Shirt


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Mascaratee - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty I’m A Dutch Bros Aholic Heart Shirt

Official Puppy I Love You Forever Shirt

Awesome You Can Take This Guy Out Of West Virginia But Hell Always Be A West Virginia Guy Vintage Retro Shirt